Cooling extinguishing method: the fire extinguishing agent is sprayed directly on the burning object, and the fire hydrant guardrail is used to reduce the burning temperature under the burning point, so that the combustion is stopped. Or spray the extinguishing agent on the substance near the fire source so that it does not form a new fire point because of the flame radiation. Cooling and extinguishing method is a main method of fire extinguishing. Water and carbon dioxide are often used as extinguishing agents to cool down and extinguish fire. The extinguishing agent does not participate in the chemical reactions during combustion. The method belongs to a physical fire extinguishing method.
Isolation fire extinguishing method: the isolation fire extinguishing method is to separate and remove the burning material from the surrounding unburned fuel, to interrupt the supply of combustible material and to cause the combustion to cease due to lack of fuel. Specific methods include:
1. Put away flammable, flammable, explosive and combustion supporting materials near the fire source;
2. Close the valves for flammable gases and liquid pipes to reduce and prevent combustible material from entering the combustion zone;
3, try to stop the flammable flammable liquid;
4. Remove flammable buildings adjacent to the fire source to form a space zone to prevent fire from spreading.
Smothering method: a smothering method that prevents air from flowing into a combustion zone or using a non burning zone or using nonflammable material to dilute the air and extinguish the fuel without sufficient oxygen. Specific method is:
1. Burn non inflammable or nonflammable material with sand, cement, wet gunny bag, wet quilt and so on;
2, spray mist, water, dry powder, foam and other fire extinguishing agent covering the combustion;
3 、 containers and equipment for the fire to be perfused with inert gases such as steam or nitrogen, carbon dioxide, etc.;
4. Sealed fire, building, equipment and holes;
5, non flammable gas or non flammable liquid (such as carbon dioxide, nitrogen, carbon tetrachloride, etc.) sprayed into the burning area or burning.
The highlights of this article are from fire hydrant guardrail. Please click on our official website: /, thank you for coming!